Friday 29 January 2016

John Paintsil sacked ??

John Paintsil
Ghana international, John Paintsil, has established the hard fact that he has been shown the exit by Premier Soccer League side Maritzburg.


The former Berekum Arsenal right-back’s contract with the Absa Premiership side was supposed to have ended in June 2016.

“Definitely I will be leaving the club because they have already told me that I’m not in the plans of the coach,” Paintsil told KickOff.

“We as professional players need to understand that if the coach says you are not part of his plans I don’t think you should force yourself, because at the end of the day, I know I played my part and we finished in the top eight for the first time.”


Paintsil last feature for Maritzburg was on January 16 when the Team of Choice played Orlando Pirates in a match that ended 3-3.

No comments:

Post a Comment