Tuesday 26 January 2016

I will play for the Black Stars- Eric Gawu

Eric Gawu played for Hearts of oak
Dreams FC striker Eric Gawu ‘Gatete’ is still seeking to play for the Black Stars of Ghana after helping his club to the Ghana Premier League.

The former hearts of oak striker joined Dreams FC in the second part of the Division One league last season but still managed to score eight goals in 13 league games to drive the Kweiman-based club into the Ghana premier league.
It is a dream of every player to play for his country and that has been my target from day one. Black Stars is the flagship national team of Ghana and my target is to get a place in the team, with good performance I can be called and I’m leaving no stone unturned,” Gawu told GazzettaGhana.com.
Gawu was a core member of the King Faisal Babies team that went into the group stages of the CAF confederation cup in 2004/2005 season.

No comments:

Post a Comment