Friday 29 January 2016

Done deal :Pato move to Chelsea.

Alexandre Pato unveiled as a Chelsea player
Chelsea have confirmed the signing of Corinthians striker Alexandre Pato on a loan deal until the end of the season. 


The 26-year-old Brazilian flew into London on Wednesday to finalise the deal after previously being linked with Liverpool and Arsenal. Speaking to the club's official website, Pato said: "I am so happy to sign for Chelsea. It is a dream for me. I am looking forward to meeting and getting to know my new teammates and cannot wait to play. "I thank Chelsea for their support and hope I can repay this faith to the club and its fans."

 Pato previously played for AC Milan, scoring 50 times in 102 appearances across his first four seasons before spending two years in and out of the team with injuries.




No comments:

Post a Comment