Friday 5 February 2016

REVEALED: Why Chicharito left Manchester United.

Javier Hernandez Chicharito
Javier Hernandez Chicharito disclosed he would not have left united if manager Louis van Gaal had assured him of first team play, but the mexican was not ready to play second fiddle to any other.

The ex-Manchester united forward was told by his manager that he would be back-up to Wayne Rooney and Hernandez felt he had no choice but to leave.


'If the coach had told me I would be his No 1 striker, I would never have left,' Hernandez told The Times. 'But I wanted to play.'I looked for the team for three years. I focused on being there, on working, on being a good team-mate, on being ready. [It was the time] to look for myself, to look at my own goals. 

The 27-year-old joined Bayer Leverkusen for £7.3million last August and has scored 13 goals in 16 appearances in the Bundesliga this season.


No comments:

Post a Comment