Wednesday 3 February 2016

Jordan Ayew apologises over red card incident.

Jordan Ayew is the son of Abedi Ayew
Ghana international, Jordan Ayew has come out with an unqualified apology for his “needless” elbow incident that occurred in his side’s 2-0 away defeat to West Ham on Tuesday night.

The ex-Lorient forward left his side in total despair after he was sent off in the 17th minute when he elbowed West Ham’s Aeron Creswell in an off the ball incident.
Aston Villa couldn’t quench West Ham’s fire as they eventually lost the game 2-0 and after the game the 24 year-old former Lorient attacker was slammed for his “barbaric” act.
But Jordan Ayew took to his Instagram page to apologise to the club’s fans for his unsporting behavior.
“Looking back at my impulsive actions last night, I sincerely apologise to the supporters of Aston Villa, my team mates and AVFC staff and my coach.”
“I take full responsibility for my actions and I don’t wish to dwell on my mistake but rather look forward to playing again to prove myself to be true to claret and the blue as I have done from the moment I joined AVFC and I do not intend to slow down now.”
“To my fans and everyone I offended, I ask that you join me in moving forward from this unfortunate situation as I continue to focus on my career and the success of the team.
“We fight till the end. Up The Villa!” Jordan Ayew wrote on Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment