Saturday 6 February 2016

Hazard apologised to Mourinho.

Eden Hazard sent Mourinho a text message
Chelsea playmaker Eden Harzard  has divulged that he sent Jose Mourinho a text message apologizing for his appalling performance this season after the Portuguese dismissal.

Mourinho, who has had two spells in charge at Stamford Bridge, was shown the exit door in December after guiding the team to just for wins from 16 Premier League matches.
The Belgian, who was dropped from the first team by Mourinho on occasion in the first half of the campaign, has admitted that he felt "guilty" after his manager's dismissal.
"I sent him the message to say I was sorry he had gone and, well, just that I was sorry," Hazard told The Guardian. "We'd enjoyed all that success together last season, but this time round we hadn't.
"I felt a little bit guilty because I'd been player of the year. I'd been one of the most decisive players, and this year I'd performed less well.
"I hadn't been at the same level. So I sent that text to Jose and he came back to me, wishing me all the best for the future. For a team of champions to go through what we have this year even I can't explain."
Since Guus Hiddink was appointed interim boss, Chelsea have gone unbeaten in nine games


No comments:

Post a Comment